Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm ready to blog

I searched about 3 different forums and thought that NBAhoops.com had the most legit blogging forum. So I am now MagicMan32. I look forward to giving some of these guys a piece of my mind. I have been an avid Lakers fan since I was 10, I am 36 now. I go to several Lakers games a year and get together with many of my friends to watch games and get our family's together. It is something that we all share in common.

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to have a passion to share with family and friends. I am not really a Lakers fan. But I am a big USC fan. So I can understand the loyalty since I have been a fan since I was a young kid as well. Hopefully this is something you will pass down to your children. I know my husband and I will pass it down to our son.

    ReplyDelete